Krystina Aguilera, MS, ATC, CSCS
Krystina is a certified athletic trainer that joined our team at CU Sports Medicine and Performance Center in 2019. Krystina graduated from California State University of San Bernardino with a Bachelor degree in Kinesiology and a Masters degree in Athletic Training from Azusa Pacific University. Krystina played soccer growing up which led to her love for athletic training and helping fellow athletes. Her special interests include creating injury prevention programs, strength and conditioning, and manual therapy techniques. Krystina is a strength and conditioning specialist through the NSCA. In her free time she coaches high school girls soccer, enjoys binge watching Grey’s Anatomy, and hanging out with her boyfriend and their dog Oliver.
- MS Athletic Training, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA (2017)
- BS in Kinesiology, Exercise Science Concentration, Cal State University San Bernardino, CA June (2014)
- Certified Athletic Trainer, NATA Board of Certification
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Colorado
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist